Doctor insights on:
How Do I Know If I Have A Broken Foot
Upper body...: You may want to concentrate on upper body workouts while your foot heals. Doing lower body workouts may risk pain swelling and damage to healing foot. Talk to your orthopedist about what specific exercises you can do. ...Read more
Hi! I have a broken foot and I'm in a boot.. What is the broth they you talk about made from? Thanks, Jennifer
Bone Broth?: There's some anecdotal evidence bone broth can help healing but almost nothing scientific. It made from...bones, beef or chicken, boiled for about 12-24 hours. Making it will keep your mind off your broken foot. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/12/16/bone-broth-benefits.aspx Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read more
Hi I have a broken foot and I have a full numb leg. Clothes hurt on it and struggle to walk on it. is it likely to be a tumour?
Hi I have a broken foot and now a mass has been discovered on my thigh bone and a full numb leg. Clothes hurt on it. is it likely to be a tumour?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know if i have a broken finger or just a sprain?
- How do i know if i have a fracture in my foot?
- How do i know if i am having a growth spurt?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i know if i have a skin tag cyst or an ingrown hair on my penis?
- How do i know if i have a hairline fracture in my pinky toe bone?
- How do i know if a hostess is infected or not my wife wont have sex with me?
- How do i know if i have a sti in my mouth?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free