Doctor insights on:
How Do I Know If I Have A Broken Foot
Hi! I have a broken foot and I'm in a boot.. What is the broth they you talk about made from? Thanks, Jennifer
Bone Broth?: There's some anecdotal evidence bone broth can help healing but almost nothing scientific. It made from...bones, beef or chicken, boiled for about 12-24 hours. Making it will keep your mind off your broken foot. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/12/16/bone-broth-benefits.aspx Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read more
Hi I have a broken foot and I have a full numb leg. Clothes hurt on it and struggle to walk on it. is it likely to be a tumour?
Hi I have a broken foot and now a mass has been discovered on my thigh bone and a full numb leg. Clothes hurt on it. is it likely to be a tumour?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know if i ve broken my foot?
- How do i know if i have a broken finger or just a sprain?
- How do i know if i have a fracture in my foot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you know if you have a broken finger?
- How do i know if my tailbone is broken?
- How do i know if my finger is broken?
- How do you know if you have a fractured foot?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free