Doctor insights on:
How Do I Keep Hair Volume Being Thin
No: I'm sorry that there are people out there who are trying to frighten you by telling you foolish things. There's nothing "spiritual" about this kind of superstition. Male pattern baldness is genetic and correlates with how much chest hair you got. Your muscle development is a mix of genetics and how much resistance training you do. Embrace your masculinity and talk with someone sensible - even dad. ...Read more
Use weights: Depending on your age and strength, use weights to do arm exercises--certain exercises build up your biceps and others your triceps. Start with 10 lb weights if you have never done it before and do 15 repetitions. Use internet to look up how. Also good nutrition, make sure you take in a balanced diet of whole grain, fruits, vegetables, and lean protein which will help build healthy muscle. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does the thickness/thinness of a lens effect how likely your glasses will slide down when you blink?
Sometimes...: Sometimes, but more important is the fit of the nosepiece and frame arms that tuck around your ears. There are lighter weight plastics that aren't as heavy, even with higher prescriptions. The position of the frames should be checked where you purchased them. Blinking shouldn't move your glasses. ...Read more
My daughter just turned 13 and weights about 87 or 86 pounds, and is 1.59 m tall. She eats well, but is obsessed with thinness. What should I do?
See doc: To talk to her about the issue and determine if she is in medical danger by being so thin. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i manage the stress of being disabled?
- How do i keep sclera white?
- Why do i keep getting small ingrown hairs all the time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to keep your face from being oily?
- I have thin hair and it keeps falling out
- Handling emotions as a caregiver
- How do i keep loud noises from driving me crazy?
- How do i keep my hair from falling out?