Doctor insights on:
How Do I Get The Swelling To Go Down Crutches
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
My gums got swollen due to my tooth paste because it was to harsh. How do I get the swelling to go down?
I bumped my head from hitting it on a wooden shelf. What do I need to do to get the swelling to go down?
I just got my tonsils removed today and my uvula is HUGE! Is there any way to get the swelling to go down? If not, how long until they reduce in size?
My husband has a swollen thigh with no pain but the leg does feel heavy! how can we get the swelling to go down?
Go to the Doctor: Unexplained swelling can represent life threatening problems. This is nothing to just wait on. Please get your husband to your family clinic urgently. ...Read more
Hornet sting tips: Clean with soap ; warm water. Apply ice in 10 minute. Increments; alternating 10 on ; 10 off. Elevate affected area. Tylenol, Aspirin or Motrin for pain or Benadryl for swelling. Make a paste of 2 parts baking soda ; 1 part water ; apply. Need tetanus shot every 10 years. Throat, airway or tongue swelling – call 911. ...Read more
What do you suggest if I have a sty in my eye and it is really swollen. Any ways on how to get the swelling to go down?
Heat treatment: The best treatment for an evolving stye is to apply very warm soaks (washclosth under very warm -not hot- water applied to the lid about 5 times per day for 5 minutes at a time will usually get it to respond fairly quickly. Give this a try for 3-5 days and then see an ophthalmologist if still significant after that time. ...Read more
Have swelling in feet & ankles. Not sure if it could be caused by bug bites on legs or not. What can I take or do to get the swelling to go down?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do i have a hernia my balls and penis are swollen how do i get the swelling down?
- How do you get a swollen tongue to go down without going to the doctor?
- How do i get the swelling down in my knee ice all day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i get my 10 month old fever to go down?
- How do i get my swollen tonciles to go down?
- How do i get my stomach to go down when i am losing weight?
- How long will it take for the swelling to go down after a knee surgery?
- How do i get swelling above my eye to go down?