Doctor insights on:
How Do I Get Rid Of White Stuff Coming From My Vsginal Area
Vaginal discharge: Some vaginal discharge is normal. Normal discharge is either clear or white in color and has little odor. If your discharge is especially thick, "cottage-cheese" like, or has an odd color or smell, or if you experience itching, you may have an infection and should see your doctor. ...Read more
What is this smell that comes from my vaginal area its there everday and it doesn't go away even after showers what's the problem? How do I get rid of?
I have a bumps on my vaginal area and i've been tested for every STD an i don't have anything. What can it be and how do I get rid of them?
Non-std lesions: There are several other dermatological diagnoses that can be considered besides the std cause of genital area skin changes. Simple issues like hyperkeratosis, to chronic folliculitis, and several others are best diagnosed by a physical exam by a competent dermatologist (can also be an ob-gyn or generalist). Please make an appointment preferably for dermatologist and take your labs with you. ...Read more
What over-the-counter product can I use to get rid of a thick brown fishy smelling substance coming from vaginal area.
None: Go see a doctor or the health department. Tis will llkely require antibiotics. ...Read more
I took a shower two days ago and i washed my vaginal opening area with soap. Now it had a slight itch..What can I do to get rid of this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the white cheesy stuff coming from the inside of my ear?
- I have white stuff coming out of my breast
- I have brown stuff coming from my vagina
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when u see white silky stuff coming of my vaginal area?
- White stuff coming out of my cartilage
- Lots of white stuff coming out of my skin
- White stuff coming out my vagina
- White stuff coming from my vagina