Doctor insights on:
How Do I Get Rid Of Swollen Eyes From Staying Up Too Late Last Night
Challenging problem: Puffy eyelids upon awakening are a challenging problem. Common causes include underlying sinus congestion, sinusitis and allergies. You can experiment with over the counter antihistamines and head elevation. You might want to consider undergoing allergy testing. Often times no underlying cause is found, and an oculoplastic evaluation is needed. ...Read more
Cool compresses: Crying and emotional stress causes excess fluid to accumulate under the skin of the eyelids. Cool compresses (a wet washcloth wrapped around a piece of ice, for example) will constrict the small blood vessels under the skin and stop them from leaking water, allowing the fluid to reabsorb quicker. It will also help not to lie down, so less blood will rush to the face. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get rid of swollen eyes from crying today?
- How do i get rid of bloated face from drinking too much?
- How do i get rid of a swollen lip?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i wake up with swollen eyes?
- How can i break the habit of staying up very late and sleeping in the daytime?
- How do i get rid of bags under my eyes?
- How to get rid of swollen eyes puffy eyelids?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free