Doctor insights on:
How Do I Get Rid Of Pain From Inflamed Arthritis Joints
Let food be your med: Start w/ an anti-inflammatory diet (find online). This takes time but will serve you well in the long run. Add antiinflammatory herbs like turmeric, ginger, rosemary to your food or supplements. Try same (but not if bipolar or prostate cancer) with b-complex. Start same 400 mg/ day up to 800 mg 2x/ day. Glucosamine helpful 500 mg 3x/ day. 2-3 months for full effects. Capsaicin cream (careful). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had meniscus tearemoval on the first now my patella has shifted and. have severe arthritis in both knees. What is a good options to get rid of pain?
See details: See a rheumatologist to learn your specific treatment options. ...Read more
What's the best way to get rid of gouty arthritis if pain persists after uric acid levels are lowered?
Consider NSAIDS: If uric acid levels or back to normal then you would want to make sure there is no other cause of the pain. Initially NSAID Indomethacin can be used to help the pain. Other nsaids may also work. If this doesnt help- sometimes you will be prescribed steroids. Call and discuss with your pcp. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Balance risk: Knee replacement is a tough procedure and requires significant physical therapy after surgery. There is a small percentage of unsatisfied patients but if the pt is desperate or have to take strong painkillers around the clock and has no significant risks for the surgery is better to run the risk. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I've had. Neck and back surgery degenerative disc disease broke tailbone arthritis. How to get rid of belly fat please!?
Exercise, eat less: With all the advances in medicine, one simple concept has not changed- if you burn more calories than you take in, you.Will lose weight. If you have neck and back problems, this can be difficult but not impossible. Low impact exercises, water aerobics, and a whole food vegan diet are great places to start. Thank you for your question. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get rid of the pain on my nose from getting hit while wearing glasses?
- How do i get rid of major heel pain from hiking to far yesterday?
- How do you get rid of neck pain from sleeping in the wrong position?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i get rid of the tiny scabs from chemical burn?
- How do i get rid of back pain caused by large breasts?
- How do i get rid of my eye pain and migraine if i am vomiting?
- How do i get rid of brown spots on my skin from sun damage?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free