Doctor insights on:
How Do I Get Rid Of My Skin Rashes I Wash Hands All Day Long At The Hospital
Hand eczema: Hand dermatitis (also known as hand eczema) often results from a combination of causes, including genetic makeup (constitutional factors), injury (contact with irritants) and allergy. Hand dermatitis is seen in industries involving cleaning, catering, metalwork, hairdressing, healthcare. Treat with moisturizers like cerave cream or cutemol 4-6 times per day. And prescription cortisone. ...Read more
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
I don't know if my hand rash is contagious or not. Does anyone know any home remedies to get rid of it?
See a dermatologist: Establish the cause and determine the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
I have this rash on my hand, that I can't seem to get rid of. Any ideas on how to get it to go away? I tried tea tree oil, ointment everything
Must be visualized: and examined. No diagnosis can be made without direct visualization. ...Read more
I have cracks in fingers tips,no pain, when I rub the skin it is hard and it looks like black scratches.i often wash hands. how to get rid of it ?
Three inches long burn mark is on my hand and i didn't apply anything on it. There is black mark in that place, how to get rid of mark from my skin?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i wash my skin to get rid of staphylococcus?
- How do i get rid of my dry skin rashes using just otc creams?
- How do i get rid of calluses on my hands?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i get rid of the chiggers on my skin?
- How do i permanently get rid of flaky skin on my shins?
- How do i get rid of dark skin in between my thigh?
- How do i get rid of really dry skin on my feet?
- Talk to a dermatologist online