Doctor insights on:
How Do I Get Rid Of Major Heel Pain From Hiking To Far Yesterday
Is most commonly caused by an inflammation of the plantar fascia (plantar fasciitis), but by no means is it the only cause. There are many, many things that can cause your heel to hurt, and the only way to find out which one it is is to visit a podiatrist or orthopedist. A good history and physical together with x-rays and sometimes an MRI ...Read more
A few things: Make sure your shoes have good cushion and support and are not excessively worn. If so, replace them. You might want to try over-the-counter arch supports. Doing runners stretches consistently can be a big help. You can also try over-the-counter antiinflammatories. If not improved, see a podiatrist who can offer prescribed medicine, physical therapy, injections, foot orthoses. Surgery is rare. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
First you need to: tell us if they are in the back or on the bottom of the feet. if the bottom, you may not need to get rid of them rather, you may need to treat the plantar fascial ligament which most believe is the cause of the pain. ...Read more
Varies: This may be an inflammatory condition like athlete's foot, or what we can piezogenic pedal papules - lumps around the heel area from pressure. Fat lumps herniate from the network of tissue keeping the fat pad in place and can be the cause. Firm heel cups can often be the only treatment needed. See a podiatrist to make sure it's not any kind of tumor as well. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i treat heel blisters from hiking?
- How do i get rid of bad heel pain?
- How do i get rid of pain from inflamed arthritis joints?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you get rid of heel spurs?
- Scars from cutting how do i get rid
- How do i get rid of scars from pimples?
- How do i get rid of this blind spot from laser?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free