Doctor insights on:
How Do I Get Rid Of Gingivitis Without Scaling
Bacteria in the mouth living in a thin film is called plaque. Plaque that is not removed through brushing can harden and form “tartar”, a hard mineral shell, that brushing can’t remove. Only a professional cleaning by a dentist or hygienist can remove tartar. When plaque builds on the tartar surface, it irritates and erodes healthy gum tissue. This early stage of gum ...Read more
Professional care: Gingivitis is caused by a buildup of bacteria called plaque on the teeth and gums. The first step is a professional deep cleaning to remove all the plaque and calculus. Then a good home oral hygiene program is needed to keep the plaque from building up again. Home care consists of effective brushing and flosiing at least 2x/day and a antimicrobial mouth rinse. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Maybe: Not sure what vocal cleaner is. However, good oral hygiene: brushing with Fluoride toothpaste at least twice a day, and flossing daily is very important. However, if the process of gingivitis has already started, you may need to see a dentist to clean your teeth and get proper treatment ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get rid of wisdom tooth pain without narcotics?
- How do you get rid of a stuffy nose without medicine i have a podcast?
- How do i get rid of my varicose veins without surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a large pimple in my right ear lobe how do i get rid of it
- How do i get rid of sebaceous cysts on my scrotum?
- How do i help my baby get rid of phlegm?
- I have a twitch in my thigh muscle for 3 days now how do i get rid of it
- Talk to a dentist online for free