Doctor insights on:
How Do I Get Rid Of Blackheads In My Ear
I have a very painful and itchy black head inside my ear to where i cant even see it what could i do to get rid of it without causing damage to my ear?
I have a pimple in my ear and it's very sore to the touch, and there is some kind of crust. What can I do to get rid of this problem?
See 1 more doctor answer
Outer ear: Your inner ear can't get blackheads since it's a nerve structure deep inside your head. If you mean inside your ear canal, have an ENT look for skin conditions and tell you more. Don't insert anything inside the ear canal to scratch/pop the bumps; you can get a bad infection. ...Read more
Hot soaks: Apply warm to hot (be careful) wet packs to this every 2-3 hours for 15-20 minutes. It should gradually come to a head and open and drain. If it doesn't you may have to visit your local doctor. ...Read more
See a dermatologist: or ENT who should be able to repair ...Read more
Clean your ear: Is this peroxide used to lighten your hair? After an overnight sleep it has lost its potency and is essentially water. It is like exiting a swimming pool - shake your head and lightly hit the side in which the liquid is found. A careful probing with a cotton tip appicator can be useful. It will eventually dry out but if it bothers you still, then there may be other problems for your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a large pimple in my right ear lobe how do i get rid of it
- How do i get rid of fluid in my ears?
- How do i get rid of water in my ear?
- How can i get rid of blackheads in my ears?
- I have a twitch in my thigh muscle for 3 days now how do i get rid of it
- How do i get rid of blackheads on my ass?
- How do i get rid of dark skin in between my thigh?
- How do i get rid of blackheads on my legs?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free