Doctor insights on:
How Do I Get Rid Of A Heat Rash
Cool water: Wash gently with gentle cleanser (ie: cetaphil, dove, aveeno) and water. Cold compresses, shower or bathe in cool water. Stay in air conditioned room out of the heat. Wear 100% cotton absorbent clothing and avoid friction rubbing of skin. Avoid exercise until rash resolved. Topical cortisone creams and oral antihistamines like Benadryl (diphenhydramine) and claritin. Drink plenty of water. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
My 19 month old daughter has a heat rash (thats what it looks like to me) all over.. how do I get rid of them?
I developed a sweat/heat rash under arms, between thighs and behind knees and thighs. How do I get rid of this?
How do I get rid of persistan ear itch... When i moved to nc i began having a heat rash. Soon after my ears began to itch so bad that I have to sleep with pen tops next to bed. I have them in my car and all over the house. Is there anything i can do for r
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get rid of heat rash?
- How do i get rid of prickly heat?
- How do i get rid of diaper rash?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of heat rash on the ears?
- How to get rid of heat rash on babies?
- How to get rid of heat rash bumps?
- How to get rid of prickly heat rash?
- Talk to a dermatologist online