Doctor insights on:
How Do I Get Rid Of A Heat Rash
Cool water: Wash gently with gentle cleanser (ie: cetaphil, dove, aveeno) and water. Cold compresses, shower or bathe in cool water. Stay in air conditioned room out of the heat. Wear 100% cotton absorbent clothing and avoid friction rubbing of skin. Avoid exercise until rash resolved. Topical cortisone creams and oral antihistamines like Benadryl and claritin. Drink plenty of water. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
How do I get rid of persistan ear itch... When i moved to nc i began having a heat rash. Soon after my ears began to itch so bad that I have to sleep with pen tops next to bed. I have them in my car and all over the house. Is there anything i can do for r
I developed a sweat/heat rash under arms, between thighs and behind knees and thighs. How do I get rid of this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a rash on the back of my head how do i get rid of it
- How do i get rid of heat rash?
- I have a large pimple in my right ear lobe how do i get rid of it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a twitch in my thigh muscle for 3 days now how do i get rid of it
- How do i get rid of a bad cough and tight chest?
- How can i get rid of to a rash on my arms and back?
- How do i get rid of a corn on my foot?
- Talk to a dermatologist online