Doctor insights on:
How Do I Get Opiate Withdrawal Help
Opiate withdrawal refers to the variety of signs and symptoms that occur after discontinuing or decreasing the use of opiates after a period of regular use. Withdrawal is very uncomfortable but not life threatening. Symptoms of withdrawal include dilated pupils, goose bumps, insomnia, agitation, sweating, muscle aches, increased tearing, runny nose, nausea, ...Read more
Depends: The half-life (how long ot takes to clear half of a drug from the body) of the opioid causing withdrawal syndrome determines the onset and duration of symptoms. For example, heroin and Methadone withdrawal symptoms peak in 36-72 hours and 72-96 hours, respectively, and may last for 7-10 days and at least 14 days, respectively. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Narcotic Withdrawal: Some signs of withdrawal are: - body aches - shaking - nausea/vomiting - insomnia - diarrhea getting over withdrawal there is a decrease in the intensity of their signs and symptoms. To get over the symptoms nsaids like ibuprofen/motrin can help with body aches, Benadryl can help with insomnea and nausea. Immodium helps diarrhea. Your dr. Also help. Hospitalization sometimes is needed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Opiate withdrawal: Symptoms of opiate withdrawal include: muscle aches, restlessness, anxiety, lacrimation, runny nose, sweating, inability to sleep, yawning frequently, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, goose bumps on the skin, rapid heartbeat, high blood pressure, etc. If having these, please get medical help in your community. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i help my baby get rid of phlegm?
- How do i get help to get back on my feet after prolonged bedrest in pregnanct?
- How do i get my teeth white?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a large pimple in my right ear lobe how do i get rid of it
- How do i get rid of sebaceous cysts on my scrotum?
- How do i get adderall out of my system?
- How do i get swelling above my eye to go down?
- Talk to a anesthesiologist online for free