Doctor insights on:
How Do I Get Baby To Sleep Longer
Varies: There appears to be no right answer to how many hours a child sleeps. It is really unique to that child. If they are growing, happy, behaving and developing normally , then whatever amount works for that child. Having said that, most seem to sleep 8-12 hours at night. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
6-8 hours: A four month old baby can sleep from 10 pm to 6 am. Up until four months a baby will usually be up once between 10 pm and 6 am. If a baby is not sleeping through the night by 4 months then i discuss with parents how to achieve that. A baby sleeping in your room or in your bed may not easily sleep all night. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Good sleep routine: This is possible for almost all little ones, but is more than can be described in 400 characters. Consistency, a regular sleep routine, keeping the home quiet and dark at night, and helping them learn to self-settle are essential. Talk with your pediatrician about the details, but know that it is possible - once you are ready! (the secondary gain from "comforting" your baby at night is powerful.). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
A lot: There are several phases of sleep and one of the most important levels for maximum rest and renovation is delta phase. This is the deepest level of sleep in which hgh (human growth hormone) is released and in children provides one of the most potented hormones that naturally helps the body to grow and develop. This is why infants require so much sleep. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get a better nights sleep?
- How do i get a good nights sleep?
- How do i get my kids to sleep?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should i let my baby cry to sleep?
- How long do fifteen to eighteen old babies sleep?
- How long do two to four month old babies sleep?
- How long do six to nine month old babies sleep?
- How do i get my baby to sleep all night?