Doctor insights on:
How Do I Fully Prepare For Renal Artery Angioplasty With Stent
Arteries are a type of blood vessels. We can divide blood vessels into 2 categories. Arteries are high pressure vessels which deliver (red) oxygen + blood out into the body. Veins on the other hand or low pressure vessels which return (dark) oxygent - blood from the body ...Read more
Renal Angioplasty: Angioplasty is balloon revascularization. Usual approach is 2mm incision in the femoral artery at groin, sheath inserted, followed by the cannulation of the artery with a catheter. Dye is injected to locate area in need of angioplasty. Balloon over a wire via the catheter & when in place is inflated to an appropriate pressure. The balloon is removed and then stent deployed and inflated at stenosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Fibromuscular dysplasia secondary BP 160 over 118 today heart was 85 narrowing right renal artery disection stent and angioplasty being done in 3weeks?
Go home: Same day or next. Light activity 7 days. ...Read more
Possibly yes: If he has severe hypertension not well controlled on multiple medications and/or deterioration in renal function in the setting of high grade renal artery stenosis, then renal artery angioplasty may be very beneficial. Consultation with a nephrologist and vascular surgeon is indicated. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have fmd BP 160/118 right renal artery angio and stent in 3weeks.I have symtums.What is thd prognosis and quality of life im 33 and female?
Relatively quick: In general your renal arteries 'recover' right away, e.g. If you had renal hypertension due to stenosis it is resolved with the percutaneous revascularization. The recovery is for the groin access: most people stay overnight and restrict (some) activities for 1-2 weeks. A week is usually sufficient. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What to do if I had a stent put in my renal arteries in november of this year to open the arteries up?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How should i fully prepare for my renal ultrasound?
- How do i clear blocked arteries naturally with herbs?
- How do i care for my young daughter on top of my spouse with cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i prepare horseradish sauce for canning?
- How do i bbq tri tip for 90 people keep it warm with some rare some medium?
- How do i eat healthy for breakfast with the lapband?
- How much vinegar do i have to drink for my vagina to tighten up?
- Talk to a vascular surgeon online for free