Doctor insights on:
How Do I Fix A Loss Of Voice From Shouting
Avoid shouting.: The best way to stop this is to stop having to shout. Let others know that you cannot shout and have to keep your voice. If you still find your voice going, you might benefit from a visit to an otolaryngologist (an ear, nose, and throat doctor) for vocal cord/speech therapy, or see your regular doctor for correct direction. ...Read more
Generally no: Tonsillitis refers to inflammation of the tonsils. Losing your voice is laryngitis. If you have an upper respiratory infection caused by a virus, it could be affecting the entire upper respiratory tract and you could have laryngitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, and sinusitis to name a few. ...Read more
88yrs old lady complain of sudden loss of voice after 2hrs return voice without rx cns ex normal serum calcium 4.5mg/dl how ican deal with her?
Anxiety: Possible , especially if panic attack, but voice should come back when attack subsides. ...Read more
I have had loss of voice/hoarseness for 5 weeks white patches on vocal cords 2 doctors don't know what it is?
I'm a diabetic. I think I have thrush on my tongue. Could it possibly be in my larynx as well, causing loss of voice? Smoker 1/2 pack also. Thanks
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i fix a cocaine problem?
- How do i fix my premature ejacultion?
- How do i get my son to lower his voice?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I had a proximal phalanx dislocation how do doctors fix this
- How do i fix the belt on the weslo cadence 450 treadmill?
- How do i fix my chicken soup if it has no flavor?
- I have purplish feet how do i fix them to pink color
- Noise-induced tinnitus