Doctor insights on:
How Do I Explain To My Fiance That I Have Pearly Penile Papules
These are a normal anatomic variation seen in younger, usually uncircumcised men. They appear as tiny pink or tan bumps along the corona (ridge) of the glans (head) of the penis. They are frequently mistaken for genital warts, but are not related to any sexually transmitted disease, and ...Read more
Normal: Yes, it is normal to develop more of these benign, harmless nodules. ...Read more
I have pearly penile papules... i dont have money for laser or sugery... ive been doing some research and it seens that you can get them removed by u?
So I have pearly penile papules and I read online to apply triple biotic ointment. So I did and the bumps have gotten smaller that were around the head but new lathers bumps have appeared around the shaft. I am not circumcised and have never participated
Penile papules : So probably normal but without seeing them it would be hard to help you further. ...Read more
Im not sexually active&have pearly penile papules.About 2 months ago i noticed a small white crater where head meets shaft.Ive had hand warts.Any idea?
GET IT CHECKED: It probabely is not a wart but if you are concerned have it checked. ...Read more
Nope, I won't!: :) This is CLEARLY not something you should attempt one your own at home. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you get rid of pearly penile papules?
- What is pearly penile papules and dont want anyone to know what can i do?
- What do i need to tell my fiance about my future health i have lung cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My fiance has a bump on his penis shaft how do i know if i should be concerned
- How do i explain to my son what it means to have congenital hypothyroidism?
- How do i explain to my daughter what it means to have congenital heart disease?
- How do i explain to people about my sarcoidosis?
- Talk to a dermatologist online