Doctor insights on:
How Do I Deal With The Pain Of An Ovarian Cyst
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Do waht yoru gyn say: Says , it depends what your sxs are how big and what kind , many simple cysts can be watched to see if they resolve with your next period, us should be done to follow it, sometimes you may need bc pills or other meds to help the cyst resolve, sometimes you may need outpt or inpt surgery to take care of it , the most important thing is to see your gyn so it can be followed or treated. ...Read more
Trial and error: there is no one "best" pill for ANY condition, although the pill manufacturers may try to make you believe there is. You need to work with a doctor who can go through the process with you. Good wishes. ...Read more
Ovarian cyst: A cyst (follicle) ruptures each month as you ovulate. Sometimes, the follicle (cyst) that contains the egg that you should ovulate grows bigger and the egg inside stops developing. The cyst nay rupture and cause pain or discomfort. Using birth control pills will prevent the cysts and the pain or you can use ibuprofen, naproxen, or some type of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent. ...Read more
Take it easy: You should refrain from excessive physical activity as cysts in this size range have a tendency to torse or twist causing excessive pain. Should pain worsen significantly this may be a sign of a medical emergency and you need to seek care in the ER or your with your GYN who is following you ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Known ovarian cysts pain comes once a month for 5 days for about a year.How do I know when to see my dr or not since i already know its ovarian cysts?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get rid of an raspy hoarse voice in the mornings?
- How do i get rid of an odd metallic taste on the roof of my mouth?
- How to tell if the pain is an ovarian cyst or appendicitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i know if i have an ovarian cyst?
- How do i relieve the pain caused by a l5 fracture with spondylosis?
- How do i relieve the pain of severe sciatica caused by a herniated disc?
- What can i do to help my baby with the pain from an ear infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free