Doctor insights on:
How Do I Commit Someone To A Mental Hospital
That depends: If the person is not functioning, has lost touch with reality or has potential to harm self or others then inpatient treatment is a possible option. However, most people get help for anger issues through outpatient behavioral health care. Consider seeing a psychiatrist or a psychologist for evaluation and treatment help. ...Read more
Is it lawful for someone to work in childcare after voluntarily admission to a mental hospital for stress disorder?
Various ways: You could call the hospital and ask for assistance. Or, you could discuss this with your regular doctor to get a referral to a mental health professional who could further assist you. If you need mental health assistance or treatment please don't stop until you get the help you need. ...Read more
When in danger: When someone is behaving in a manner that endangers themselves or others they are admitted to an inpatient facility that can help. This often includes suicidal or homicidal threats or behaviors. ...Read more
Voluntary or otherwi: You can check in voluntarily or a family member can check you in. Sometimes order of the court is needed for commitment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Commit yourself mental hospital
- Committing yourself to a mental hospital
- How to admit someone to a mental hospital?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to stop someone committing suicide?
- Do i belong in a mental hospital?
- Admitting someone to a mental hospital
- What to do if someone wants to commit suicide?
- How do you commit someone to a mental hospital?