Doctor insights on:
How Do I Avoid Sleeping In When My Neighbor Keeps Me Up Late
Alarm clock: Set an alarm clock and make up your mind you are going to get up when it goes off. If you are excessively tired, you can take a nap later. ...Read more
If I have to stay awake late in the evening and wake up early , how much should I sleep at least to avoid having memory troubles ?
7 hours: At least. Everyone is different, but in your age anything less than 7 hours will catch up with you. ...Read more
I'm a 21 year-old male. I work from 10-7. I get to study only during night. How do I avoid sleeping that time?
Is not easy: U need to rest also after working 9 hours a day , take a light schedule if u can. ...Read more
NO: No, however, sleeping during night hours is healthier than sleeping during day hours... Many hormones and functions in the body depend on the circadian rhythm for optimal performance and functioning... Hence shift work if done for long periods of time can be associated with some health issues. ...Read more
No: The old adage stood the test of time: early to bed, early to rise, that's the key to be healthy, happy and wise, wish you wellness ...Read more
That is usually not: a major health issue. Take care.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know when my period is late?
- If my period is late when do i ovulate
- My sprained ankle causes me unbearable pain when i sleep
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my leg hurt when trying to sleep late?
- How do i know if my period is late?
- Why do i sleep with my hands under me?
- How to wake up early when i stay up late?
- Why do i bite my tongue when im a sleep and the pain wakes me up?