Doctor insights on:
How Do I Apply For Disability Benefits
Can someone who has a manic depressive illness such as bipolar disorder apply for disability benefits?
Disability: Only if you are truly disabled and unable to work. There are successful treatments. ...Read more
Severity?: That depends upon what you can and can't do. If you cannot perform any job duties, then perhaps,. It may be best to consult with a disability attorney. ...Read more
Social security disability for mental illness.Am bored&don't know what to do during the day.Would like to work again concerned about medical benefits?
AVVO.Com: You might pose this question for one of the lawyers to answer on avvo.Com. ...Read more
See below: The diagnosis of scoliosis does not automatically qualify one for disability benefits. It really depends on how that scoliosis is impacting the persons life and whether or not it prevents someone from gainful employment. Most people with scoliosis are able to work in my experience. Some people with scoliosis may not be able to work very physical jobs. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Complicated: You must be medically unable to perform the essential functions of your job, nor are you able to perform other gainful employment in order to qualify for social security. Government agencies have an interactive process to advocate or deny disability benefits. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i apply abreva?
- How do i apply progesterone cream?
- How do i apply testosterone cream for women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you qualify for disability benefits?
- How do i apply benzoyl peroxide to get rid of cold sores?
- How do i apply erythromycin into the eyes of my newborns eyes?
- How to apply for social security benefits for a daughter?
- Talk to a physical medicine and rehab specialist online for free