Doctor insights on:
How Do I Air Out Feet On An Airplane
Light headedness, nausea, dizziness and cold feet just after sitting inside the airplane(even before takeoff). Can this be Heart problem ?
I seen an ENT over a year ago i had no fluid. But had pressure like when i blow my nose the ears fill with air like im on an airplane is this normal?
I share a room, and my roommate is sick with flu. I'm 6 feet away from him, can I get sick from the air he was breathing into all night?
I landed on my foot from the air in dance and now it hurts when i flex my foot. Should i get it checked out? It is as if i landed on my foot while it was pointed and rolled over.
He cummed in the air from 1 to 2 feet away but the semen landed on the opening of my vag, will be be preg? I am so worried.
Can a fan a few feet from you to the left blowing air into your left ear cause ear damage?
(On lowest setting, breeze)
Not likely: Unless your fan is incredibly noisy, it's unlikely that the fan generates enough decibels to contribute to hearing loss. The air current itself, shouldn't create any danger to your ear, unless your fan is incredibly dirty and blowing around dangerous material/pathogens - and this wouldn't be an issue with the fan as so much the hygiene of the environment the fan is in. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i find out about the air quality in my workplace?
- Swollen feet on airplane
- How do i avoid developing dry air nasal irritation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my feet go numb when i work out?
- Why do my feet hurt when i work out?
- Why do my feet get numb when i work out?
- How to do air squats?
- Talk to a travel medicine specialist online for free