Doctor insights on:
How Do Chicken Pox Cause Acute Glomerolu Nephritis
Caused by the varicella-zoster virus, chicken pox results in a blister rash that starts on the stomach, back, and face and spreads throughout the entire body. These small itchy blisters eventually scab over. Associated symptoms include itching, fatigue, malaise, and a fever. The most effective method to prevent spreading of the varicella virus is ...Read more
? Igg for Cpx ?: A past chickenpox infection should be evident if a sample is testes for chickenpox igg. As it becomes less common, a positive igg study is likely to be the new standard for proving you had it or got the vaccine and may be required for college entry, work, or other reasons. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does chicken pox cause acute cerebellar ataxia?
- How long do chicken pox spots last?
- How do i know if its chicken pox?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chicken pox how long do they last
- How long do chicken pox itch for?
- How do people get chicken pox?
- How do you get rid of chicken pox?
- Talk to a dermatologist online