Doctor insights on:
How Do Blood Clots Form In The Legs
How long does it take for new blood clots to form? Doppler scan showed clear of leg clots 6 months ago. Worried that they might be coming back already
Can the nexplonan rod cause leg cramp . Clot like things to form under armpit and to pass old blood clots?
I don't exercise I basically sit all day on my phone.. Now I'm scares that I have blood clots in my leg.. Can you feel blood clots, & how can u tell ?
Doppler test is: a way to determine if you have blood clots. Please see your doc who will determine if you need that test or not. If not, maybe your anxiety is manifesting in fears about you health. This is fairly common and very treatable by a mental health professional. See www.relaxationresponse.org for some self-help also. Peace and good health. ...Read more
Blood clot: Possible. Need to see a vascular surgeon. ...Read more
Long list of causes: There are a lot of possible causes and risk factors of blood clots in the legs. Here are some: - long periods of sitting - prolonged bed rest - inherited clotting diseases - any kind of injury or trauma - cancer - smoking - obesity or overweight - family history of blood clots - blood draws or catheters in veins, including pacemakers - birth control pills - congestive heart failure - ibd. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you diagnose a blood clot in the leg?
- How long does a blood clot take to form in the leg?
- How do i know if i have a blood clot in my leg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to detect a blood clot in the leg?
- How serious is a blood clot in the leg?
- What to do for a blood clot in the leg?
- How to check for a blood clot in the leg?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free