Doctor insights on:
How Do Abortions Happen
Mulitple abortions: Depends on how many, how they are done and how far along you have been at the time. There is no exact number or kind of abortions associated with long term complications. In general, however, taking control of your life so that you don't need abortions will be better for your mental health. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends on the meds: If it was medication for pain - there would be no risk to you from forgetting it. If there were some reason your doctor was worried about an infection, and gave you an antibiotic, and you forgot to take, then you could be at increased risk for getting an infection. Medicine to decrease bleeding after an abortion is sometimes given, but if you didn't bleed much anyway - then no harm done. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do warts happen?
- How do abortions work?
- How do they perform an abortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do u have an abortion?
- How do abortion pills work?
- How do you prevent a nosebleed before it happens?
- How long does it take to do an abortion?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free