Doctor insights on:
How Delayed Can A Period Be
It is not the exerci: Exercise, it is the wt loss from the exercise decreasing your estrogen levels, it depends how much u weigh and what your estrogen level is and what your endometrial lining measures, because if u do not make enough estrogen , you will not build up enough tissue to get a period, so it could be delayed a month or indefinitely, please discuss with your gyn. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
With hormones.: You can take birth control pills continually or by skipping the "inactive" pills for one cycle. Sometimes it can be withdrawn early with progestins to adjust timing of the cycle. See your physician to make the best decision and determine if this is possible for you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Birth control pills: You can start birth control with your next period and take only the active pills every day until you are ready to have a period. Initially, you may have some irregular bleeding when trying to skip a period and starting birth control so be prepared and possibly start birth control a few months earlier of when you want to skip your period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How late can a period be before you should worry?
- How long can a menstrual cycle be delayed?
- How can i delay my period for a few days?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Light periods
- How late can a period be without being pregnant?
- How late can a period be and not be pregnant?
- How many weeks late can a period be?
- How many days can a period be delayed?