Doctor insights on:
How Dangerous Is Phentermine
Phentermine is been around for about 60 years. Phentermine is an appetite suppressant the bariatrician in the winter of 2008. Has a article gives a great description of the medication phentermine. I have used Phentermine over the last nine years without any complications whatsoever. We only give a half of a 37.5 mg ...Read more
No: But be careful the first time you use it. ...Read more
It is safe: Under your physician supervision. Like many other drugs Fastin (phentermine) has many side effects: dry mouth, insomnia, irritability, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, just to name a few. The excessive weight has also certain health risks. Your doctor recommended this medication because the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Hope it helps. ...Read more
Please clarify: I'm very sorry, but I have not heard of Muncie, and can find no mention of it in my resources, including Google. Please check the spelling of Muncie. It would help also to describe what it is; I have patients whose supplements ordered from abroad have ingredients spelled differently, or even incorrectly. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How safe is phentermine?
- How to speed weight loss on phentermine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does phentermine stay in your system?
- How dangerous is cervical spondylitis?
- How dangerous is a tummy tuck?
- How dangerous is celluitus?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free