Doctor insights on:
How Dangerous Is Open Heart Surgery
Open intervention on the heart to correct congenital cardiac anomalies, repair replace heart valves, ascending aortic dissection repair, coronary bypass, heart transplant, surgical removal of heart tumors, ventricular assist devices, cox maze procedures to cure atrial fibrillation, repair of trauma to the heart. Repair of iatrogenic injuries to heart, heart-lung ...Read more
Have eccentric aortic valve and 2 minor leaks.Had open heart surgery 15 yrs ago.Is it more dangerous for me to smoke marijuana than the average person?
I had open heart surgery for an aneurysm in my aortic valve in August of 2014. I am now pregnant. How dangerous is this?
Hmmm. High risk: pregnancies are by definition not idealand YES high risk. I am sure your OB doc (and Cardiologist) would have preferred for you to have waited. have a conversation with them now. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much is open heart surgery?
- How long does open heart surgery take?
- How long does open heart surgery last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long is recovery from open heart surgery?
- How long is recovery after open heart surgery?
- How many open heart surgeries a year?
- How long is recovery time for open heart surgery?
- Talk to a cardiologist online