Doctor insights on:
How Could I Tell If My Wrist Is Broken
Elbow sprain: Typically sprains heal over 6-8 weeks, however severe sprains or complete tears sometimes require reconstructive surgery. Initial rest and ice with anti inflammatories help. If your elbow moves but is very painful, or if you cannot move it at all, i would see your orthopedist to rule out a fracture. Fractures may having a catching or crunching feeling when trying to move your elbow. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Foot pain: There might be a traumatic incident (dropping something on your foot, or falling for example) or even a stress fracture. Stress fractures can take longer to show up, but persistent pain, swelling and maybe even bruising. A referral and a visit to your local podiatrist and some xrays may help clear the situation up. Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i tell if my finger is broken?
- How do i tell if my finger is broken?
- How can i tell if my thumb is broken?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sprained or broken wrist how to tell
- How could i know if my elbow is broken?
- How could i know if my knee is broken?
- How can you tell if your wrist is broken?
- How could i tell if i have broken my thumb?