Doctor insights on:
How Could I Know If My Elbow Is Broken
Pain, loss of motion: I agree with my colleague who has already provided an answer, but there are some symptoms that while not specific, might point you in the direction of having a fracture. Significant loss of motion after a specific trauma or ongoing, unrelentling pain might signal a fracture. You can feel the ulna bone in the forearm significant tenderness or a palpable defect may be present. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have 1 very dark smooth rash on my thigh and a crease of my inner elbow all on left side-went to a dermatologist & ER Dr..no one knows what I have?
If its crooked: If the blow to the nose has make it crooked or pushed off to one side then it was broken. You do not need an xray to diagnosis this. If the nose shape is different as the swelling goes done, then it was broken. You should see a facial surgeon soon so it can be reset. If this is done within 2 weeks then it is simple and effective treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Elbow sprain: Typically sprains heal over 6-8 weeks, however severe sprains or complete tears sometimes require reconstructive surgery. Initial rest and ice with anti inflammatories help. If your elbow moves but is very painful, or if you cannot move it at all, i would see your orthopedist to rule out a fracture. Fractures may having a catching or crunching feeling when trying to move your elbow. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How could i know if i had broken any bones in my neck?
- How could i tell if my wrist is broken?
- How do i know if my tailbone is broken?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How could i heal bursitis and tendonitis in my elbow?
- I banged my elbow earlier and my crazy bone really hurt could i have broken it
- How could i tell if i have broken my thumb?
- How could i know if my trouble breathing is asthma or just allergies?
- How could i know if i fractured my elbow?