Doctor insights on:
How Could I Know If I Have A Hairline Fracture In My Hand
A fracture is a broken bone. As there is cartilage at the end of many bones at the joint, a fracture may also include a break in the cartilage. Fractures and broken bones are the same thing. It seems that many believe that a "fracture" is a lesser injury or an incomplete break in the bone, but this is not correct. Fractures may be displaced or ...Read more
Pain on palpation: Of the affected area.Get a more detailed answer ›
How long does it take a small hairline fracture take to heal in metacarpal area of hand in an active 25 yr old?
While at work i noticed my right middle knuckle was sore especially with any pussure against my hand. Could this be a hairline fracture?
Depends: Did you hit it on something? Then yes. If not then an inflammatory issue is more likely. An xray would be helpful... ...Read more
I got hairline fracture in 5th metacarpal bone in hand 15days back im using splint, how much time i would continue splint?
Is it broken or fractured is a question I am often asked. The answer is basically that a broken or fractured bone is the same thing. A fracture means a break in the cortex or the strong layer of outer bone cells. In an adult the average time for that to heal varies greatly but is often considered to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How would i know if i have a hairline fracture in my foot?
- How could i know if i fractured my elbow?
- How do i know if i have a hairline fracture in my pinky toe bone?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How could i know if i have a problem with my pessary?
- How do i know if i have a fracture in my foot?
- How do i know if i have a stress fracture in my heel and how do they treat it?
- How do i know if i have arthritis in my hand?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free