Doctor insights on:
How Contagious Is Throus In Adl Urts
Not contagious: Ebonics is african american vernacular english, which is a bit different from american english. An american english speaker who only spends a few hours a day with a person speaking another english dialect, but is not immersed in the other dialect all day long, is not likely to unintentionally start speaking in the other english dialect. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What happens if you got the shot but didn't take the pills is it still contagious ? Could it still be passed on to somebody orally ?!
No answer possible: Your question is too unclear to allow for an answer. What kind of shot? What pills? Who prescribed this? Need details for a cogent answer. ...Read more
When sx's resolve.: 2 to 3 days before you have cold symptoms you are already contagious. You are the most contagious in the 2nd to 4th day of symptoms. As your symptoms improve you become less contagious. You remain contagious while you have cold symptoms (up to 1 to 2 weeks). ...Read more
Yes: Wash hands often. Cover mouth/ nose when sneezing/ coughing. Have less contact with others when you have a cold. To avoid catching colds from others same things apply. Additionally wash your hands before touching your mouth, nose or eyes. Take care. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My cousin has chickenpox and i came in contact with him how contagious is it
- How long is pink eye contagious in adults?
- How contagious is strep throat in adults?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long is ringworm contagious in children?
- How contagious is ringworm in humans?
- How long is flu contagious after tamiflu?
- How long is flu contagious after fever breaks?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online