Doctor insights on:
How Contagious Is Throus In Adl Urts
Viral Illnesses: There may be a variety of answers to this question, but early is always thought to be the time one is most contagious. So, two days before you are at the peak of your illness to two days after the peak of your illness is when it is most likely to be the most contagious to others. ...Read more
Absolutely: The epstein-barr virus can be spread by a person does not appear sick. People who have an epstein-barr virus infection continue to carry the virus in their saliva and can spread it to others throughout their lifetimes. Avoiding contact with another person's saliva by not sharing drinking glasses or toothbrushes is still a good general disease prevention measure, but most adults will acquire this. ...Read more
See below: Esbl means "extended-spectrum beta-lactam". This is a term for bacteria that have a specific resistance to the beta-lactam class of antibiotics. Esbl is not contagious to people but it can be passed among bacteria. The concern is spreading resistance to other people, knocking out the native antibiotic-sensitive bacteria. That's the point of isolation - to prevent the resistance gene spread. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ringworm how long is it contagious
- How long is a cough contagious?
- How contagious is a cold sore?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How contagious is hepatitis b?
- How contagious is herpes 2?
- How contagious is viral pneumonia?
- How long is chickenpox contagious?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online