Doctor insights on:
How Common Is Sudden Cardiac Arrest In Children
Very rarely: Primary cardiac arrest (not related to choking, drowning, etc) is exceedingly rare in children but can happen. Structural problems in the heart that are present at birth can predispose to lethal rhythm problems. This is one of the arguments made to place aeds (automatic external defibrillators) in schools and gymnasiums. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the most common underlying cause of sudden cardiac death in children?
- Cardiac arrest in children is usually caused by
- Most common cause of cardiac arrest in children
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How common is tetanus in the united states?
- How common is prostate cancer in teens?
- How common is ovarian cyst in young women?
- How common is light eye color in oriental asians?
- Talk to a pediatrician online