Doctor insights on:
How Common Is Simplex One Oral Herpes
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Acyclovir: While there are many treatments, using Acyclovir is one of the most commonly used for herpetic stomatitis -- and it does not matter if it is herpes type i or ii. Other remedies are also employed, but are not nearly as effective or frequently used. It often takes high doses (800 mg) 4-5 times per day for several days to treat. ...Read more
No: Good news, no.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How common is oral herpes?
- How do i deal with oral herpes simplex?
- How long should oral herpes simplex last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tips to oral herpes simplex
- Oral herpes simplex infection
- Eliminate oral herpes simplex
- Oral herpes simplex symptoms
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free