Doctor insights on:
How Common Is Prostate Cancer In Women
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
If a woman has no prostate. Can her male children inherit gene from her that increases prostate cancer?
Cancer is a new growth of any tissue with an ability to spread - metastasize - along blood vessels and lymphatic channels to near or far sites of the body with never-ending aggressiveness until the host succumbs to death by it or other related problems. Prostate cancer is one of them ranked as #2 cancer (after skin cancer) and & #2 cancer death (after lung cancer). 1 in 6-7 men in ...Read more
The prostate is a gland that lies at the base of the bladder and surrounding a segment of urethra. It secretes a milky fluid that is discharged by excretory ducts into the urethra during the emission of semen. It is clinically important because enlargement of the prostate with age, and prostate cancer are two common ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How common is prostate cancer in teens?
- How common is colon cancer in women?
- How common is pancreatic cancer in women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can women get prostate cancer?
- How common is it for women to douche?
- How is cachexia corrected in prostate cancer?
- How common is colorectal cancer?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free