Doctor insights on:
How Common Is Pms
Varies with eavh stu: Data varies with definition of the two terms. Over 50% pms 6/12 cycles. Pmdd varies significantly by definition of the dysfunction involved. Thus studies of prevalence have varied significantly. The key issue for most of us who see folks, is about disability. Then how frequent? ...Read more
Not really: Premenstrual symptoms typically begin several days before one's period starts, and typically taper off 1-3 days after the start of full flow. If you are experiencing premenstrual-type symptoms 23 days prior to your period, they are likely due to another factor, and can be discussed with your doctor to help determine the cause. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Common pms symptoms
- How to control pms symptoms?
- How to treat severe pms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to treat pms naturally?
- How to prevent bloating and pms?
- How to cure pms naturally?
- How to reduce pms?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free