Doctor insights on:
How Common Is It To Get Breast Cancer As A Teenager
The breast is both a male and female organ. However its main function is in the delivery of milk to the newborn. Breast cancer occurs 95% of the time in women and 5% of the time in men. It is treated the same regardless of which sex it appears in. It comes in two forms invasive and non-invasive; distinction is important as ...Read more
Not impossible: But very, very, rare.Get a more detailed answer ›
My wife had a growth in her breast when she was a teenager, it was removed. What's the chance she can have a breast cancer pls?
Same as other woman: Most likely she had fibroadenoma a benign tumor was removed. If she has no genetic mutations like braca i & ii , her 2 or family history nothing to worry. She has same chance as any woman she needs regular self examinations check ups by her doctor and mammography every year and don't worry. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What do you advise if i was not recently pregnant nor have i ever been, and I am a teenager age 15, could this possibly be a case of breast cancer?
Don't understand: Hello- i can't see what symptom you are having from your question. Breast cancer at 15 is incredibly rare so i don't think that's what you have. Please see your doctor so that they can examine you and give you clarification about whatever symptom you are having. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible for a 14 year old girl to get breast cancer?
- How rare is it for a teen to get oral cancer?
- How unusual is it for a normal teenager to get oral thrush?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How rare is it for a 12yo to get oral cancer?
- How common is it for someone to need a breast augmentation or enlargement?
- How much is it to get a breast reduction?
- Is it really common for women to get a yeast infection after taking azithromycin?
- Talk to a pediatrician online