Doctor insights on:
How Common Is It For Women To Douche
Training, habits: Douching is a form of cleaning out the vaginal tract. The tract is quite capable of cleaning itself out nicely when undisturbed but some have been taught that this is a form of standard self care. The companies that mad such agents are happy to promote the need for this on a regular basis which is good for their bottom line. If the cleaning is to remove discharge or odor, see your ob. ...Read more
Cleansing of vagina!: Usually done with sexual activity or when discharge is present. Also done after menstuation, for "odor" issues. Frequently overdone. There are cultural reasons as well. It is usually not a requirement for vaginal health! ...Read more
What is douching? I know it's something women do (maybe guys do it too) but what is it and why do they do it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is douching for women?
- How to give a douche?
- How to douche your vagina?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to use a douche bottle?
- How to use a vaginal douche?
- How common is prostate cancer in women?
- How common is colon cancer in women?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free