Doctor insights on:
How Common Is It For Someone To Need A Breast Augmentation Or Enlargement
Can i take breast enlargement pills that mimic hormones after i had breast augmentation done 3 months ago?
Not reccommended: I am a bit confused. You had a breast augmentation and now you want to manipulate your hormones to get even larger breasts. First, breast enlargement pills are not fda approved to be safe and effective. Next, manipulating hormones can have side effects. Third, speak with your plastic surgeon, as it seems there is an issue with the outcome. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Possibly: Possible but “medical clearance” from your cardiologist will likely be necessary. Also make sure that you are “working with” a board-certified plastic surgeon/ anesthesiologist and have the procedure done in a fully accredited facility, prepared for any ( unusual) emergency that may arise. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Breast augmentation : Most women describe breast augmentation pain as similar to a good chest workout at the gym. Narcotic pain medicine is usually taken for a day or two, then a lot of women will switch to Motrin or advil (ibuprofen). Early stretching and lifting the arms makes recovery quicker and manageable. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Breast implant risks: Any surgery has certain risks, such as bleeding, infection, or poor scarring. These are fairly uncommon for breast augmentation. Specific risks for this surgery include implant rupture, capsular contracture (hardening), and changes in nipple sensation. Overall, the patient satisfaction rate is extremely high for breast augmentation, and complications are uncommon and often treatable. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How common is it for someone to need a total knee replacement?
- How common is it for someone to need a holter monitor?
- How common is it for someone to need a capsule endoscopy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How common is it for someone to need an endometrial biopsy?
- How common is it for someone to need a helical computed tomography?
- How common is it for someone to need a pulmonary function test?
- How common is it for someone to need a barium swallow?
- Talk to a dermatologist online