Doctor insights on:
How Common Is It For Somebody To Get Urethritis
Here are some ...: Recovering from an illness usually denotes the disappearance of symptoms. For most persons, the urethritis-related symptoms such as urethral discharge and dysuria will fade to disappear in 3-5 days if the bug is sensitive to antibiotics used. But, for few - very few, slight stinging at urination may linger for weeks and even months. So, for more individual detail, ask Doc timely. ...Read more
Will Amoxicillin treat Non-Specific Urethritis? How many do i take in a day? For how many days? What steps should i take to get cured? What to avoid?
Amox not choice: I'm not familiar with treating NGU with amoxicillin but instead use azithromycin or doxycycline. BTW, Is your amoxicillin some pills left over from a previous illness? Please don't do that, since it is a big factor in causing the antibiotic resistance epidemic we're now seeing. Hope that helps. ...Read more
If you get urethritis caused by hsv, but you get no outbreaks or never have, does this mean you have Herpes?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How common is it for somebody to get ureaplasma urealyticum infection?
- How common is it for somebody to get epiploic appendagitis?
- How common is it for somebody to get chest stab wound and not recover?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How common is it for somebody to get pleural effusion?
- How common is it for somebody to get cervical myelopathy?
- How common is it for somebody sad to get suicidal tendencies?
- How common is it for somebody to get mycobacterium tuberculosis infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free