Doctor insights on:
How Common Is It For Somebody To Get Small Bowel Lymphoma
The gastrointestinal tract starts at the mouth, travel down the tunnel (esophagus), which connects to the stomach, which then empties into the duodenum, jejunum, and ileum---the three parts of the small intestine (@25 feet). This empties into the colon or large intestine (about 5 feet), which then becomes the sigmoid colon, rectum and out the anus. So, every morsel eaten ...Read more
My sister says she has small bowel lymphoma. Are family members more likely to get the same thing?
Possible: Small bowel lymphoma can present with symptoms such as obstruction, perforation, bleeding, pain, nausea, vomitting, etc. Which can serious complictions and potentially death. There are various types of bowel lymphoma and after detection treatment plans can be successfully implemented. ...Read more
A lot: See a medical oncologist first to get a complete staging with labs, pet scan, bone marrow biospy. Then decide on treatment with approriate chemotherapy and start your regimen. During treatment you will get interim scans and also upon completion so as to document remission status. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How common is it for somebody to get ureaplasma urealyticum infection?
- How common is it for somebody to get epiploic appendagitis?
- How common is it for somebody to get chest stab wound and not recover?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How common is it for somebody to get pleural effusion?
- How common is it for somebody to get cervical myelopathy?
- How common is it for somebody sad to get suicidal tendencies?
- How common is it for somebody to get mycobacterium tuberculosis infection?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online