Doctor insights on:
How Common Is A False Negative Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
See below: When done in accordance with manufacturer's direction, both sensitivity and specificity are high. ...Read more
Not that i know of: Nothing to say.Get a more detailed answer ›
What are the chances of a false negative pregnancy test I've been having a lot of symptoms took a test and it said negative ?
Possible if early: A false negative pregnancy test is possible if the test was done too early or the test is beyond its expiration date. Wait for 3-5 days and do a repeat test using your first morning urine. If it is still negative, there is another cause for your symptoms. Hope this helps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How common is a negative pregnancy test to be false?
- How common is a false negative home pregnancy test?
- Is it common to get a false negative pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can a pregnancy test be a false negative?
- Is there a false negative pregnancy test?
- False negative on a pregnancy test
- Macrobid false negative pregnancy test
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online