Doctor insights on:
How Common Can Cellulitis Become Septic
How long before scrotal cellulitis becomes dangerous? Most common signs and symptoms of scrotal cellulitis?
Get to a doctor: Inflammation, tenderness, swelling. It may be secondary to a superficial skin infection or inflammation of the testis, and urgent evaluation is necessary. If left untreated infections can progress and become life-threatening. Patients who are more susceptible to these infections are diabetics and men who are immunocomprimised. Signs and symptoms are skin discoloration (red), swelling, tenderness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Red, swollen & pain: Orbital cellulitis is infection around the eye socket. It most often comes from a bad sinus infection but can come from the skin as well. There usually is severe redness and swelling of the eyelids and pain as well. If the infection gets into the back part of the eye socket it can cause vision loss or double vision. This is a serious infection and must treated immediately. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How common is it for cellulitis to spread to distant locations? Treated for facial cellulitis and now I have it on my leg requiring a new antibiotic
Is breast cellulitis common in early pregnany is it dangerous my doctor prescribed dicloxacillian 4x a day for 7 days.
Early treatment key: While cellulitis of the breast is not common, it can occur during pregnancy. Because it is an infection early diagnosis and treatment is key. Never take any medications without your obgyn approval. It sounds as though you are getting the care and treatment you need. Good luck with the pregnancy. ...Read more
Is it common to wind up with cellulitis in both legs, even while on an antibiotic?I don't have pus just red, swollen hard spots.compression socks?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How quick can cellulitis become septic?
- How common is it for a staphylococcal infection to become septic?
- Does the sun help a common cold how can sunbathing help relieve a common cold?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are common side effects of frostbite how can i treat it?
- How can root canal treatment become re infected?
- How long can you stop breathing before you become unconscious?
- If i become a vegetarian for two weeks how much weight can i lose
- Talk to a dermatologist online