Doctor insights on:
How Common Are Allergies To Onions
Allergies occur when your immune system is triggered by envirionmental factors it should ignore--for example, pollen in the air, or dander on a cat or dog--and creates cells to fight against them. An allergic reaction typically causes itching, congestion, or drainage, and ...Read more
I have an allergy to onions where the fumes from them make my throat close up is this common and what do I do?
Common: Allergic rhinitis including allergy to dogs is common, affecting 10-30% of people in the U.S. Rates seems to be increasing over time, particularly in urban areas.These statistic include all allergy sufferers (trees, grass, weeds, dust mites, molds, cats, dogs, etc). I don't have rates for dog allergy sufferers specifically. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How common is a peanut allergy?
- Onion allergy cure
- Onion allergy reaction
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Onion allergy intolerance
- Onion allergy hives
- Allergy to onions and garlic
- Antidote for onion and garlic allergies
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free