Doctor insights on:
How Come A Cut On Your Hand Can Cause Dizziness
My hands got tight and drawled up and became dizzy, and lasted for a few hours. What can cause this?
See your doctor: These symptoms can't be solved in this forum. You need to see your doctor. ...Read more
Individual sensitivi: The only answer this would be the you have individual sensitivity or susceptibility to this caused by the caffeine. It is well-known that caffeine worsens hand tremors. In addition, it would generally increase reflexes. However, when it comes to chemicals in the brain, no two people are alike. This is also why you would have dizziness when other people don't. ...Read more
What would cause the inside my hands red? Its not dry skin. I feel so dizzy i can't hold my head up
What can cause dizziness and weird sensations in the head and hands when I move my eyes back and forth? It's been going on for 3 months
I was wonder what happen when someone lick a sharpie permanent marker from there hand by accidentally without notice in the first place. It happen today. Any information what is the cause and effect will that be! and I already feel dizzy! and treatm
Probably okay: I think you're probably okay. I'm sure others have done this before. Our bodies are pretty amazing in their ability to tolerate the things we do to it & a 1 time "sharpie lick" is probably not as bad as some of the things we actually feed ourselves! so this 1 time lick should be okay. If you're dizzy it might be from the anxiety this episode seems to have caused-take a nice slow breath and relax! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a cut on your head cause dizziness?
- What can cause your period to come early?
- How can you get your period to come?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How late can your period come?
- Can your period cause dizziness?
- I cut my hand how can i be sure that my tendon is not damaged
- Can plan b cause your period to come early?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free