Doctor insights on:
How Can You Unclog Sebaceous Glands On The Labia Minora
Swelling from labia minora has gone down and I'm fine but out of curiosity why are the glands on my labia minora swollen?
Hundreds of small, firm sebaceous cysts inside labia minora, normal? read here from a doctor that labia minora is "supposed to have sebaceous cysts"
No: It can be uncomfortable at times and embarrassing at times. You should apply very warm (not hot) compresses for 3-4 minutes at a time for about 5 times per day to see if it goes away. If still persistent and symptomatic after 3-4 days of this, then see your gynecologist for evaluation. ...Read more
Treatment options...: If you are a woman, hormonal intervention may help. Possibilities include oral contraceptives or a pill called spironolactone. If there is a lot of acne, Isotretinoin (accutane) can help. A laser-like treatment called "photodynamic therapy" can damage the oil glands and decrease oil production. Botox is now being used to decrease oilyness, but its expensive. ...Read more
- How can you get rid of clogged sebaceous glands on labia minora?
- Unclog sebaceous glands on labia minora
- How can you treat sand fly bites on the skin?
- How can you treat a sebaceous cyst or skin trauma in the vaginal area?
- How do you unclog a sebaceous gland or small cyst?
- How much weight can you lose on the grapefruit diet?
- How much weight can you lose on the south beach diet in phase 1?
- How early in a pregnancy can you do a dna test on the baby?
- How long can you be on the hcg diet?
- How much weight can you lose on the cabbage soup diet?