Doctor insights on:
How Can You Treat Chingles
Yes: If caught early and the type of histology is favorable it is totally treated with very high success rate. ...Read more
Yes: In most cases, dermatitis is treatable, but there are many different reasons for dermatitis, i.e. Infection rash, sunburn, chemical exposure. Dermatitis is a broad term meaning "inflammation of the skin". Depending on the cause will determine the treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
By blood transfusion: In thalassemia patients who are very anemic, and have symptoms from their anemia, periodic transfusions is the usual treatment. If they have had many transfusions, their bodies will get iron overload from the past transfusions (chelation therapy to remove iron may be needed). The cure for thalassemia major is through bone marrow transplantation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you treat pdd nos?
- How can you treat a sore throat?
- How can you treat a bacterial infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you treat tendonitis in the archilles heel?
- How can you treat a broken arm?
- How can you treat flea allergy dermatitis?
- How can you empirically treat spinal infections?
- How can you treat hyperglycemia?