Doctor insights on:
How Can You Treat A Sebaceous Cyst Or Skin Trauma In The Vaginal Area
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Noticed a small boil/cyst type bump on my upper vaginal doesn't hurt or itch same color as skin and i also have a sebaceous cyst on face help please. ?
See gyne MD: The first thing is to establish a definitive diagnosis. It is more common to have a cyst along the inner lips near the vaginal entrance. It is less common to have one of the outer lips and so it would be best to see a doctor to make a diagnosis which may require aspiration, culture, and/or biopsy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a vaginal sebaceous cyst that burst last night while I was asleep so I woke up, took a hot shower then let it drain. What do I do now?
I had sebaceous cyst on vaginal lip taking medicine now and was cut open to drain. Now getting boils all over, why?
I have a sebaceous cyst in my pubic area i think and it hurts really bad, is it a way to remove it at home or treat it?
Have it excised: If a sebaceous cyst, it will follow a vicious cycle of filling with sebum, becoming infected, draining, then starting over. If infected now, may require incision and drainage by doctor. Once healed, have sac removed to prevent recurrence. If simple abscess, should not recur once drained. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a uti cause bumps or sores on the vaginal area?
- How can i get rid of a sebaceous cyst on my jaw line under my skin?
- How can you tell if you have a cut in your mouth or herpes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you treat the ganglion cyst of anterior cruciate ligament?
- Hernias and waist discomfort
- How do you unclog a sebaceous gland or small cyst?
- How soon in pregnancy can you see or feel a change in your breasts?
- Talk to a dermatologist online