Doctor insights on:
How Can You Tell Which Contact Lens Goes In Which Eye
Overuse and abuse: Contact lenses, properly fit, can be harmless and helpful. But instructions must be followed on wear schedule, replacement schedule, and cleaning schedule. If these are violated, then the chance for infection and irritation are increased. If the eye gets red always remove the lens and also if the vision drops or the eye feels bad. ...Read more
Not that I: Know of! see opthomologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Could you tell me if i wear two different colour opaque contact lenses, will any harm come to my eyes?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i tell if my contact lenses are causing an eye infection?
- How can you tell if your soft contact lens is inside out?
- Can contact lenses go behind the eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you use contact lens disinfecting solution as eye drops?
- How to use eye contact lenses?
- Can you snorkel with contact lenses?
- How can i tell how bad my vision is from my contact lens prescription?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free