Doctor insights on:
How Can You Tell Wen A Women First Becomes Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No accurate way.: Ancient greeks tied a loose string around young women's necks; when they missed their period and the string started choking them they knew they were pregnant (early pregnancy causes a physiologic goiter or enlargement of the thyroid gland)! don't ask me how they knew - it is ingenuous for an iodopenic country (diet low in iodine up in the mountains). Home pregnancy tests: much more reliable today! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Blood test: You can obtain through your doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you tell if you are pregnant?
- How do you feel when you first become pregnant?
- How does it feel when you first become pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does your stomach look when you first become pregnant?
- Is there any way that you can tell if you are pregnant within the first 3 weeks?
- How early can you tell if your pregnant or not?
- How soon can you tell if youre pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online