Doctor insights on:
How Can You Tell The Difference In Anal Cancer And Hemorrhoids
Not always easy at: First, but unless the hemorrhoid is thrombosed, it usually reduces and eases with sitz/tub soaks, preparation h. Both are painful, the anal canal is inside the opening, and the rectum above. Both can be quite painful, external, and bleed. An expert needs to decide when to look higher and biopsy. Also, nodes in groin. Get a surgeon to help. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
The veins in the rectum can swell and become puffy when a person has frequent pressure on them from pushing out a bm. This is constipation. The swollen veins can burn, itch, or sometimes become severely painful (from a clot building up inside). Veins in the rectum are called hemorrhoidal veins and the sick, stretched out vein ...Read more
Yes, maybe not: The exact cell type, but these are two different diseases. ...Read more
Yes: And or surgeon.Get a more detailed answer ›
17, male: I think I have hemorrhoids but am unsure whether or not it is hemorrhoids or anal cancer. How can I tell the difference? I have constipation
'rrhoids vs cancer: It's very unlikely for 17yo to develop anal cancer (http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/anal-cancer/basics/definition/con-20024923). Hemorrhoids (http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hemorrhoids/basics/definition/con-20029852) are also uncommon in 17yo. Constipation (http://goo.gl/DgBSga) is most likely due to lack of fluids, fiber & exercise. See FamilyDoc to put mind at ease ...Read more
Not reliable ones: If you have any concern about either of these conditions, it would be prudent to see a doctor and not rely on symptoms to differentiate the two conditions. ...Read more
Benign vs Malignant: Hemorrhoids are painful, swollen veins in the lower portion of the rectum or anus. Symptoms of hemorrhoids include: anal itching; anal ache or pain, especially while sitting; bright red blood on toilet tissue, stool. It is not cancer anal cancer is cancer which arises from the anus, the distal orifice of the gastrointestinal tract and appears to be related to hpv infection and anal intercourse. ...Read more
What's the difference between hemorrhoids ,abscess and anal cancer cause I noticed about 10 days ago a skin colored lump on anus. No bleeding or pain?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you tell the difference between testicular cancer and just epyditimitis?
- Wouldnt a gi doc be able to tell the difference in anal cancer and hemorrhoids
- How can you tell the difference between an ovarian cyst and ectopic pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you tell the difference between kidney pain and flank pain?
- How can you tell the difference between irreversible and reversible pulpitis?
- How can you tell the difference between a stress fracture and tendonitis?
- How can you tell the difference between a kidney and bladder infection?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free